An exciting and fast paced opportunity has arisen in our growing accounting and business advisory team. We are seeking a motivated and capable Senior Accountant to join the Armada team.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE ROLE:
- Degree qualified Accountant, preferably either CA or CPA or working towards that professional standing.
- 5-7 years prior experience.
- High attention to detail.
- A professional demeanour in liaising with clients and colleagues.
- Knowledge of the MYOB suite of products including AE.
- Knowledge of Xero products.
- Experience with SMSFs desirable but not essential.
- Good knowledge of Australian Tax and Superannuation law.
- Good written and oral English.
BENEFITS FOR YOU:
- Genuine career opportunities with professional development support.
- Bright modern offices in Osborne Park, close to the CBD.
- Superb work life balance including flexibility with work hours and location, and support from our Employee Wellness Program.
- Attractive salary package commensurate with experience.
- Monthly team training and external learning opportunities.
- Strong commitment on team members’ development and long term career growth.
- Buddy system for new employees and mentoring for harnessing your potential as well as having full access to the Leadership team.
- Multicultural organisation with an inclusive and supportive team culture celebrating diversity.
- Very active social club throughout the year.
- First class facilities including lounge area, balcony with BBQ, table tennis and pool tables, and gym with showers.
The scale of Armada means that whilst we are a larger firm of over 100 team members, able to do quality training and social events, we focus on developing the individual and helping them meet their full potential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.