A great opportunity has arisen in our expanding audit team. We are seeking a motivated and capable Intermediate Auditor to join the Armada team.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE ROLE:
- Degree qualified auditor, preferably either CA or CPA or working towards that professional qualification.
- At least two years’ experience is desirable.
- Working knowledge of Caseware would be highly regarded although not essential.
- High attention to detail.
- High level of motivation and strong drive.
- A professional demeanour in liaising with clients and colleagues.
- Good knowledge of Australian Accounting Standards and superannuation law.
- Good written and oral English.
BENEFITS FOR YOU:
- Bright modern offices in Osborne Park, close to the city.
- Superb work life balance including flexibility with work hours and location, and support from our Employee Wellness Program.
- Attractive salary package commensurate with experience.
- Monthly team training and external learning opportunities.
- Strong commitment on team members’ development and long term career growth.
- Buddy system for new employees and mentoring for harnessing your potential as well as having full access to the Leadership team.
- Multicultural organisation with an inclusive and supportive team culture celebrating diversity.
- Very active social club throughout the year.
- First class facilities including lounge area, balcony with BBQ, table tennis and pool table, and gym with showers.
The scale of Armada means that whilst we are a larger firm of 100 team members, able to do quality training and social events, we focus on developing the individual and helping them meet their full potential.
We look forward to hearing from you with your resume along with a covering letter that expresses your personality and your motivation for applying for the role.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.