There are many reasons why listed and unlisted company groups should consider outsourcing corporate compliance functions, including:
- Reduction in direct costs of employing specialist personnel (eg. salaries, superannuation).
- Reduction in indirect costs of employing specialist personnel (eg. occupancy costs).
- Reduction in staff training and development costs.
- The need for specialist work being undertaken by specialists.
- External assistance by experienced practitioners who are able to add value to the company.
- Overall cost savings can be significant.
Armada Accountants and Advisors have been providing corporate compliance services for listed ASX companies, large proprietary companies and the Australian Branch/Subsidiary operations of foreign companies for many years.
- Assistance with bookkeeping.
- Monthly or quarterly management accounting / board reporting.
- ASX reports
- Quarterly cash flow reports (App 5B)
- Half year statutory financial statements
- Full year statutory financial statements
- Arranging year end audit process, including preparation of all work papers, attend to audit queries, assist audit committee.
Foreign Controlled Companies
- Preparation of annual reporting packs for overseas group reporting.
- Preparation and lodgement of ASIC documentation.
- Acting as resident Director / Company Secretary.
- Liaison and organisation of year end audits, including preparation of all work papers for auditors.
Company Secretarial Services
- Acting as company secretary for listed and unlisted groups.
- ASX & ASIC Monitoring and Reporting.
- Support to CFO/CEO/Board members, including advice on continuous disclosure matters.
- Board needs administration (Deeds, D&O Insurance etc).
- Board meeting management, attendance and minutes.
- Audit / Remuneration / Other committee meeting attendance and minutes.
- AGM preparation and management.
- Registry management.
- Corporate and capital structure management.
- Development of company specific corporate governance policies.
- All other associated secretariat functions.
- Initial public offering / Equity raising.
- Due diligence work group management.
- Company consolidations, reviews and audits.
- Dividend payments, share purchase plans, share buy backs, prospectus.
- Coordinate collation of annual report.
Once your requirements are identified, Armada can design a package that suits your specific requirements. We can attend to some or all of the above requirements!