Armada Audit & Assurance adopts an audit approach based on a proven methodology and reinforced with a commitment to professional integrity, independence and ethical behaviour. Our audit team focuses on the client’s demands and needs – on time, on budget, without any surprises upon completion.
We are able to identify and focus on key areas of business risk that are generally affected and monitored by management. Our focus is therefore on high impact risks. We also work with Audit Committees and their members to keep up with governance, auditing, accounting and financial reporting issues.
- Efficient Audit
- Ability to control efficiencies
- A process aligned with the business risks
- Compliance with external reporting requirements
We understand that audits can be a long drawn out process and we aim to complete our audits as soon as possible. We understand how important deadlines are to organisations and pride ourselves in consistently meeting deadlines and client expectations.
Better business reporting
There is an Australia wide momentum for better business reporting. We examine current developments and benefits for business and endeavour to implement them for our clients.
Financial Statement Audit
Providing independent Audit services that help to enhance the reliability and credibility of the financial reporting undertaken by clients
In the market place, credible financial statement audits reinforce investor and stakeholder confidence. Within organisations, they add to the Board and management understanding of the business and the risks it faces.
Assisting with a range of compliance obligations by conducting independent audits and reviews of financial information and data.
Regulatory audits include, but are not limited to:
- Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) assurance engagements in respect of the adequacy of compliance plans for registered managed investment schemes.
- Provision of assurance in respect of the Australian Financial Services Legislation audit requirements, as well as supporting companies to comply with the specific financial requirements relating to their licence.
- Superannuation trustees and administrators rely on regulatory compliance audits and reviews to satisfy their complex compliance obligations required by APRA’s prudential requirements and ASIC (by way of the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act).
“We seek to build and preserve the trust, respect and confidence of our
clients by providing clear, relevant and timely advice”