A great opportunity has arisen in our growing SMSF specialist team. We are seeking a motivated and capable Intermediate Accountant to join Armada in a Full Time or Part Time capacity.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE ROLE:
- Degree qualified accountant, preferably either CA or CPA or working towards that professional standing.
- At least 3-5 years prior experience working on the preparation of SMSF financial statements and tax returns.
- High attention to detail.
- A professional demeanour in liaising with clients and colleagues.
- Knowledge of the MYOB suite of softwares including AE (preferred).
- Knowledge of Class or BGL software (desirable).
- Good knowledge of Australian tax and superannuation law.
- Good written and oral English.
BENEFITS FOR YOU:
- Bright modern offices in Osborne Park, close to the city.
- Superb work life balance including flexibility with work hours and location, and support from our Employee Wellness Program.
- Attractive salary package commensurate with experience.
- Monthly team training and external learning opportunities.
- Strong commitment on team members’ development and long term career growth.
- Buddy system for new employees and mentoring for harnessing your potential as well as having full access to the Leadership team.
- Multicultural organisation with an inclusive and supportive team culture celebrating diversity.
- Very active social club throughout the year.
- Fantastic facilities including lounge area, balcony with BBQ, table tennis and pool table, and gym with showers.
The scale of Armada means that whilst we are a larger firm of 100 team members, able to do quality training and social events, we focus on developing the individual and helping them meet their full potential.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.