We are licensed as an Australian Financial Services Licensee (AFSL) pursuant to section 913B of the Corporations Act 2001 under license No. 508793 issued in September 2018.
Our license enables and authorizes us to carry on a financial services business to
- Provide general financial product advice
- Deal in financial products
- Provide custodial or depository services.
Monthly compliance meetings are held with Responsible Managers, Directors and other key members to ensure all obligations under the AFSL are met. Minutes are prepared and tasks are allocated for follow up at subsequent meetings in addition an independent audit is undertaken annually.
- Investors Receive Project Information
- Investors Choose whether to Invest
- Upon successful application, Investors checks are undertaken to determine the status of the investor
- Approved investors are issued units. Unapproved investors are refunded