A great opportunity has arisen in our expanding accounting team. We are seeking a motivated and capable Client Services Administrator to join the Armada team.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE ROLE:
We are looking for a motivated and capable Client Services Assistant who has worked in professional accounting offices previously. With an eye for detail, an awareness of deadlines and determination to get the job done. Working with a team of CSAs and reporting to the Directors this is a busy, fast paced environment.
Core duties will be;
– Maintenance of the MYOB AE client data base.
– Using the ATO Portal for lodgements and queries.
– Liaising with the accountants, clients and ATO.
– Working in the CSA pool for regular tasks and following directions from Directors as required.
– Typing letters, reports and preparing finals as required.
– Billing and invoice preparation.
– Assisting with phone calls and greeting clients.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Essential criteria to be considered for this role are:
– Good knowledge of and prior experience using MYOB AE (Accountants Enterprise).
– Prior experience using the ATO Portal.
– Prior experience working in administration in an accounting environment.
– High skill levels with Word and Excel in creating and formatting content.
– Prior experience working with ASIC Company Secretarial requirements.
BENEFITS FOR YOU:
– Bright modern offices in Osborne Park, close to the city
– Superb work life balance including flexibility with work hours and location, and support from our Employee Wellness Program
– Attractive salary package commensurate with experience
– Monthly team training and external learning opportunities
– Strong commitment on team members’ development and long term career growth
– Buddy system for new employees and mentoring for harnessing your potential as well as having full access to the Leadership team
– Multicultural organisation with an inclusive and supportive team culture celebrating diversity
– Very active social club throughout the year
– First class facilities including lounge area, balcony with BBQ, table tennis and pool table, and gym with showers
The scale of Armada means that whilst we are a larger firm of 100 team members, able to do quality training and social events, we focus on developing the individual and helping them meet their full potential.
We look forward to hearing from you with your resume along with a covering letter that expresses your personality and your motivation for applying for the role.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.